Sunday, May 06, 2007

Prayer Requested

I would like to ask for your prayers. I have not been feeling well at all for almost a week now. Weak, dizzy, nauseous...I am almost certain that a large part of it has to do with the medications that I am taking. The purpose of many of them is to counter the effects of other medication and I am starting to feel like my whole body is on a pharmaceutical merry-go-round. Take this drug for this and another for this, and then take this one to counter that side effect and another to counter that one and then we are back at the beginning again.


I am planning on having a serious take with my doctors on Tuesday to see if we can take a determined look at the hodgepodge of drugs they have me on to see if we can start to cut some them out. As it is, I feel worse now than I did a month after my transplant in some ways. Yesterday, I was so dizzy that I could hardly walk for most of the day. Thankfully, my mind is still clear but physically, I feel the pits.

Thanks to all of you who have prayed for me over the past few months. I just wanted to let you know how you could continue to do so in the days to come. Thanks.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I will be praying for you Glenn. :)

Anonymous said...

I will be praying for you Glenn.Doug