Just as a reminder to those of you who like to make comments to our posts:
• We reserve the right to moderate all comments and either approve them or not approve them for any reason without explanation. This is not censorship since we defend your right to fully express your opinion on your own website or blog.
• Our approval or refusal of a comment should not be taken to mean we agree or disagree with the comment. Each comment is the opinion of the one posting it.
• Disagreement is allowed and even encouraged. We are not, however, impressed by the use of profanity, insults, name calling, mean-spiritedness, and stereotyping. The use of such will probably result in your comment not being posted.
• We will not allow comments to be posted that contain links to other websites (due to malware concerns), are spam, advertisements, fundraising appeals, and the like.
• If the comment is irrelevant to the topic being discussed or clearly an attempt to drive traffic to your website, etc., it will not be posted.