Thursday, July 20, 2006

Introducing a New Blogger on Persecution.Net

I would like to take the opportunity to introduce you to one of our new staff members who will be joining me in posting weblogs here on persecution.net and persecutedchurch.blogspot.com. Adele Konyndyk joined The Voice of the Martyrs on Monday, taking on the newly created role of Staff Writer. Among her responsibilities, she will be assisting in researching and writing articles for our websites, printed publications, press releases, and The Persecution and Prayer Alert. In short, Adele will taking a big load off of my shoulders which will enable me to focus on the increasing teaching and leadership role that I am assuming here at VOMC. Adele is a graduate of Redeemer University and working on her Master's degree. I am eager to see Adele's input into our work here at The Voice of the Martyrs and look forward to reading her contributions to this weblog in the days to come.

No comments: