Tuesday, December 19, 2006

Hello from Princess Margaret Hospital

Greetings from downtown Toronto. I am going into my third day here at Princess Margaret; my second day of intense chemo. Yesterday was not a lot of fun; by the evening I was feeling pretty lousy. But that goes with the territory, I suppose.

There is no easy way for me to log on the Internet, sadly. The phone system is digital, which my modem doesn’t like, although I have heard of one other patient on this floor having her Internet provider set it up in her room. I just don’t know how much I am going to feel like logging on and checking my emails in the days to come. There is a part of me that actually feels a little free not having to worry about that right now or, at the very least, waiting for someone to bring me my emails that need answering. The delay may take away some of the stress and urgency, so I am half tempted to leave it as it is for now and see how it works.

In the meantime, Adele will be posting my Blogs. They may not go on for a day or two, but that is probably the best I can do right now.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Glenn, please be assured that my wife and I are praying for you at this time as you go through chemo. You may feel all alone, but you aren't. And we are all waiting for you to recover and take up your keyboard again.