Sunday, November 12, 2006

To Preach or Not to Preach, That is the Question

Well, it's another Sunday morning in the hospital. On Friday, I woke up feeling weak and dizzy and so, after a short meeting at the office, I went to the cancer clinic where they determined that my immune system had tanked again (just like a month ago) and they checked into the hospital....again.

I was supposed to speak at a church this morning here in Mississauga for IDOP but that, of course, had to cancelled. I hate it when I have to cancel things, especially as it seems that I have had to call off so much in the last two months. But this is the first time that I have had to cancel a speaking engagement only a day or two ahead of time. Usually, I have been able to find someone else to do it, or reschedule. It's starting to feel like I shouldn't schedule anything at all. At least then I wouldn't have to cancel.

Next week, I am supposed to speak at a church in Alliston. Pray that I would have the wisdom to know whether to go ahead with this booking or have my colleague, Bernie Daniel take it.

No comments: