Thursday, June 07, 2007

"Thank You" For Your Prayers

I want to thank those of you who have been praying for me while I have been teaching at Toronto Baptist Seminary this week. I am glad to report that I have been feeling very well and my energy levels have been remarkably high (all things considered). This was a special concern the last couple of days since my doctors reduced my prednisone dosage on Tuesday. This usually means that I feel markedly tired for a few days afterwards. However, I have been able to teach for 6 hours each day.

It is a real joy to be teaching on the theology of persecution and discipleship again. The last time I was able to do this was over a year ago in Sri Lanka. I am really hopeful that this means that I will slowly be able to take on other engagements in the months to come.

Again, thank you for your prayers.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thank you for giving us the privilege of praying for you. We can thank God now for the answer.