Elam Ministries, a ministry that specializes in serving the growing church in Iran, is reporting that after five months of being detained in Evin Prison in Tehran for their conversion to Christianity, two Iranian Christian women, Maryam Rustampoor (27) and Marzieh Amirizadeh (30) have been told that tomorrow, Sunday, August 9th at 7:00 am they will be taken to the court where they will hear of the court’s decision. Pray that their lawyer will be allowed to be present.
Elam is also reporting that Marzieh is in pain due to her spine, her tooth and searing headaches and desperately needs to see a specialist. She has not been allowed to, however.
Here is how Elam is recommending that we pray:
Let us thank Him:
- For preserving, sustaining and strengthening them in prison.
- For giving them the grace to be steadfast in their faith.
- For the witness they have been in prison.
- For the love, concern and prayer of many believers around the world.
Pray for their court hearing:
- Pray that the court will set them free.
- Pray that the presence and the anointing of the Holy Spirit will be with them.
- That they will receive healing from all illness
- That the peace of God will cover their minds and their hearts, and will keep them safe in Jesus and refresh them tonight.
- That in all this the Lord will be greatly glorified and His perfect will be done.
Thank you so much for praying.
The Voice of the Martyrs highly recommends using IRAN 30 to pray daily for Iran. Visit www.iran30.org to learn more.