Thursday, May 01, 2008

Leaving for Europe Tomorrow

laptopjet I would appreciate your prayers as I leave tomorrow evening for 16 days in Europe during which I will be visiting various ministry partners in Ukraine, Germany, Belgium, and Holland.  I will also be speaking at a church in Germany on Pentecost and to a youth conference in Holland.  The trip will involve a lot of traveling as you can see from my itinerary:

May 3-8 in Ukraine
May 8-13 in Germany
May 13-15 in Belgium
May 15-18 in Holland

I will try to blog from Europe as I have opportunity to keep you up to date with how things are going.  This is my longest trip since my stem cell transplant in December 2006 and so there is a bit of apprehension on the part of some.  But I am feeling fine and am confident of God's ability to keep me healthy.  Pray that I will be able to encourage my co-workers and that there will be some profitable decisions made.  Pray especially as I visit some elderly pensioners in Ukraine who were persecuted by the Soviets when they were younger.  I find their testimonies absolutely enriching and I rejoice that we have been able to assist a number of them over the years since their pensions are very small.

No comments: