Do you live within driving distance of our office in Mississauga, Ontario? Do you have the kind of job where you can give time to the Lord during the week? Perhaps you are retired but have a passion to serve persecuted Christians in a meaningful way. Consider being part of our office team!
Right now The Voice of the Martyrs is looking for committed volunteers who can serve at our office anywhere from 4-8 hours weekly with the following:
- Adding new newsletter subscriptions into our database
- Preparing, packing and shipping book orders
- Stuffing envelopes and writing thank you notes to our donors
- Preparing, packing, and shipping books and other resources for various events
- Unpacking and counting books after events
- Preparing books for sale with labels and book cards
- Answering telephones and forwarding calls to appropriate staff
- Scanning and indexing pictures that we take and receive from around the world.
For more information, please contact contact Ed Blasco, our Volunteer Network Administrator at 1.888.298.6423, or use our online contact form.