Thursday, June 18, 2009

Remember my chains

This is, I think, the very first video that Greg Musselman (our Chief Communications Officer) and I created. Even though we have put together a lot of videos since, this one is still perhaps my favourite.  The concept for it, including the opening line, came to me one afternoon when I was in Nigeria sitting under a tree one afternoon, resting after doing some interviews with persecuted believers. A few weeks later, I travelled to Winnipeg where Greg and I spent a weekend in the studio, digging through video (this was before he had yet joined the mission).  Originally, put together for the International Day of Prayer for the Persecuted Church in 2002, I think it still has a great message with a beautifully haunting soundtrack. 

If you like it, why not embed this video on your website or blog and help us remember those “in chains” around the world today?

No comments: